When your products need the optimal cold temperature, the ideal balance between freezing and room temperature, trust the modern cold storage facility of Central Florida Freezer. Some products need to be stored in temperature-controlled environments to extend shelf life and maintain high quality.
Our refrigerated storage facility utilizes precise, state-of-the-art equipment to maintain a low temperature. Cold storage is primarily used for agricultural and dairy products, and at Central Florida Freezer, we store a lot of fresh food items including eggs, cheese, fruits like blueberries and oranges, seafood, water, and juice.
Benefits of a Cold Storage Facility
As a business owner, you may require your goods be stored at precise temperatures to avoid spoilage and maintain their high-quality. You may have considered chest freezers or walk-in rooms, but using a professional cold storage facility offers your business flexibility, space, and reliability:
- Range of Uses: Many refrigerated storage facilities have temperature adjustments to account for a range of functions and uses. They maintain constant air temperature and are tightly sealed to ensure constant temperature, preventing spoilage and rot and increases the usability of perishable foods and other items.
- Adjustable Temperature Control: The temperature of cold storage units can be easily changed if needed and the storage units are sealed and closely monitored to note any changes.
- Customizable Solutions: Depending on the size of your goods, many cold storage facilities offer adjustable cold units to accommodate different sizes, shapes, and temperature requirements.
Why Choose Central Florida Freezer
Central Florida Freezer is one of the largest cold storage companies in the Central Florida area. We provide our customers with dependable, secure, and efficient storage options for all of their agricultural, dairy, or perishable food items. For all of our customers, we guarantee a modern facility featuring:
- Better Quality and Secure Storage: Our entire cold storage warehouse is over five million cubic square feet, suitable for storing any items you may have large or small. We offer constant temperature control and have a backup generator in case of a power outage. Our facility uses the best warehouse management software and 24-hour surveillance to safely monitor your goods, and we utilize a staff of onsite security.
- Inventory Control and Truck Loading Services: To properly account for all of your goods, we offer advanced inventory control services, and our trucking services are fast, efficient and prepared for any delivery and drop-off needs you have. With our 3PL services, our trucks can even ship directly from the warehouse to your consumers or wholesalers.
- Food-Grade Affiliations: We maintain a regulated and clean facility, which is why we have affiliations with the International Dairy Foods Association, the National Frozen and Refrigerated Foods Association, and the U.S. Poultry and Eggs Association, among other notable organizations.
Businesses Trusted Cold Storage Facility
To ensure your products stay cool, trust the cold storage experts at Central Florida Freezer. We pride ourselves in serving the Orlando area and offering competitive and fair pricing and providing helpful and friendly storage options. Contact us today to learn more about our cold storage facility options and services. Get a quote by filling out our form or calling us at 352-575-9988